Adam DuVander is an expert on technical content strategy and the author of Developer Marketing Does Not exist. Adam was previously a Developer Marketer with Zapier & SendGrid and a journalist and developer before that.
Scaling DevTools is the podcast that investigates how dev tools go from zero to one. Created by Jack Bridger, founder of Bitreach. BitReach helps Devtool companies reach more developers. In this series Jack will explore how startups sell to developers, build tools and become successful.
Adam Duvander is the founder of Every Developer and author of Developer Marketing does not exist. He helps dev-focused marketers build content strategies to reach more developers. Adam was the perfect person to have on for our first episode because he literally wrote the book on developer marketing.
What we cover
- (01:47): How should these type of startups be thinking about prioritisation of content versus other things that they could be doing?
- (04:13): Where do they start?
- (05:44): You've written a lot in one of your talks about opinions and pushing an opinionated view of things.
- (07:43): How do you get those developers to also be writing great content?
- (13:55): How do they know if it was a good piece of content?
- (19:51): Where can people learn more about Adam and about all of the amazing insights that you have on developer marketing?
Thank you so much for listening to the first episode of Scaling DevTools.
To keep up to date with the podcast, check out the below links.